It is with pride that I announce availability on PlayStore application "CS SEDAN". If you are fan of the club Sedan this application is made for you, it is really great!
This application was conducted by Romain Joly, one of my trainees of last September. He sent me the following email that made me super happy:
Just a small mail to announce the release of my first Android app on my favourite football club: CS Sedan Ardennes!
It is an opportunity for me to thank you again for the training you have given me the year last in Paris and me has been invaluable assistance in the realization of this project.
I could include implementing the following things:
- the compat library in order to be compatible from 2.2 to 4.4
- Annotations Android which made me gain a lot of lines of code!
- Volleyball which is just awesome to simply manage the display of images in asynchronous via the component NetworkView
- the ViewPager and the Drawer Navigation for a modern and efficient navigation
- the ListView and Gridview for an orderly presentation of content
- everything about the manipulation of fragments and the management of activities
This is! Feel free to leave a note, a comment, or to do a little advertising if you have the opportunity!
I'm super proud of the work he has done.
Go, now do not hesitate, made fit his scoring, just out of solidarity and because it's always fun to help the buddies, it downloads
«CS SEDAN» because we have heart.
And thanks in advance for the downloads and congratulations to Romain Joly for his application.
The next training Android of Android2EE:
And from 16 to 20 June in Paris, comprehensive training
From 19 to 23 may at Toulouse, training complete
And I did not plan the next semester, but it happens.
[For more information on training Android2EE: http://www.android2ee.com/fr/formations-android/formation-complete]
See you soon.
Training - Expertise - Consulting Android.
EBooks learn programming Android.
Find me on Google +.
Follow me on Twitter
Join my LinkedIn network or Viadeo
You must be connected to post a comment.