audience and Prerequisites
Developer wanting to program efficient Android applications using the latest features of the system
- Understand the concept of object oriented languages.
- Know the JAVA language.
- Completing training Initiation advanced Android.
Level 2 training
This training need a good level on Android. You have acquired them to participate in this training, the bases will not be addressed.
So, either you made the training "Android: fundamentals to autonomy and performance", either will need to prove your level that I accept you without that it penalizes other students (an application, a telephone conversation or a questionnaire will be charged).
registration and price
By phone: 06 50 48 24 93.
Duration of training: 3 days
Full rate: €1980 Excl. VAT
- Android 4.1 (Level 17).
- Eclipse Indigo.
- plugin ADT v 22.
This training is modular, you can register:
- In the 5 days of training.
- In the first 3 days of training (Initiation advanced - €1800);
- In the last 2 days of training (Architecture and ICS - €1500);
When registering in the last two days, will need to prove your level that I accept you without that it penalizes other students. An application, a telephone conversation or a questionnaire will be charged.
Download the training plan
Reminder of the rules of ergonomics
- Static or dynamic?
- The supportLibrairy
- Life cycle of a fragment
- Static management of fragments
- Dynamic management of fragments
- Fragments without HMI
- Fragment and BackStack
- Fragment and action bar
- Animations of the transitions between fragments
- Communication pattern Fragment-Activity
- Fragmentdialog, FragmentList,
- A legacy application migration (level < 11) towards the use of fragments
- Establishment of static fragments
- Implementation of dynamic fragments
- Establishment of navigation (Tabs||Spinner||Drawer)
- Customize the actionBar (icon, title, background)
- Splitter bar action
- Use of the navigation tabs (Navigation Tabs)
- The actions of the action bar
- Menus and the actionBar
- Establishment of the ActionBar
- Enrich notifications
- Set up custom notifications
- Implementation of the notification
Master the new components
- Animation (Animator)
- NFC Beam
- Shared Action Provider
- Implementation of Animations
- Setting up ViewPager
Manage the Multi-versioning:
The implementation of an application that is compatible with all versions of the system you will be explained in depth both during the GST than the course.
A trainer, Mathias Séguy, recognized international Android speaker (Devoxx France, JCertif Africa, Eclipse Day,...), teacher at the University and in schools of engineers, architect Java (10 years experience), writer on Developpez.com.
Our book 'Android A Complete Course' is offered to each participant.
All of the projects 'Android A Complete Tutorials Set' is offered to each participant.
Guestbook (workbook format) of your training is offered to each participant.
The support of the trainer for a month.
A proven methodology based on academic knowledge as well as experience in the world of business from the trainer.
This Initiation advanced Android training is eligible under CIF and DIF.