HoneyComb, IceCreamSandwich and Jelly Bean: practice good.
All our courses are tailor-made , this plan fits your needs.
The goal is to master the new APIs of the versions of the system emerged from Honey Comb, Ice Cream Sandwich and JellyBean (Version 3.x and 4.x of the Android system).You will have an understanding of the DesignGuide rules associated with these versions and you will master the following elements:
An Ice Cream Sandwich update (1 day):
- Fragments (static, dynamic, background...);
- Different navigations (Tabs, Spinner, NavDrawer);
- The new Api of Notification (JellyBean);
You will also address the following new components:
- CursorLoader and CursorAdapter
- NFC Beam
- TextToSpeech and SpeechRecognition
- Animation (post Honey-Comb)
Finally you will experience best practices to effectively manage the multi-versioning allowing you to compile an application that is compatible with all versions of the system (from level 8 to level 17) including the use of the Support-"library".
Developer wanting to program efficient Android applications using the latest features of the system
- Understand the concept of object oriented languages.
- Know the JAVA language.
- Completing training Initiation advanced Android.
This training need a good level on Android. You have acquired them to participate in this training, the bases will not be addressed.
So, either you made the training "Android: fundamentals to autonomy and performance", either will need to prove your level that I accept you without that it penalizes other students (an application, a telephone conversation or a questionnaire will be charged).