audience and Prerequisites
Developer wanting to program efficient Android applications.
- Understand the concept of object oriented languages.
- Know the JAVA language.
registration and price
By phone: 06 50 48 24 93.
Duration of training: 3 days
Full price: €1680 HT
- Android 4.1 (Level 16).
- Eclipse Indigo.
- plugin v 20 ADT.
This training is modular, you can register:
- In the 5 days of training.
- In the first 3 days of training (Initiation advanced - €1800);
- In the last 2 days of training (Architecture and ICS - €1500);
When registering in the last two days, will need to prove your level that I accept you without that it penalizes other students. An application, a telephone conversation or a questionnaire will be charged.
Download the training plan
First part: activity
Android and the world of IT
- Who is Android (Open Handset and versions of the SDK)
- The main figures
- The patent war
The Android under Eclipse programming
- Setting up the workspace
- The SDK Manager and DSA
- The various wizards and tools Wysywyg
- The DDMS perspective in detail
- Using the DebugMode and trackers (Heap, Thread, Allocation, CPU)
- Android programming rules
- Global vision of the actors of the system (Activity, Service, ContentProvider, Intent, BroadcastReceiver)
- Structure of a project
- The file layouts, strings
- Of an activity and life cycle Java code
- Test development
- The usual graphics (TextView, EditText, Button,...)
- Layouts (LinearLayout, RelativeLayout, TableLayout)
- The graphics complex (SliddingDrawer, Gallery, ListView, GridView, Spinner, AutoCompleteText, ViewFlipper)
- The Windows Dialog and Toast and customization
- Main menus and shortcut menus
Management of activities
- Life cycle of activities
- Threads (Handler and AsyncTask)
- Communication by Intents
- Resources (String, Layout, Drawables, Xml, Raw, Dimensions, color, Animations, themes and Styles)
- Feature of the unit and selection of resources
- Use of the DDMS perspective
- Implementation of a simple activity
- Establishment of a business complex (with thread, resource management, using styles,...)
Second part: around the activity
- Preferences management
- The file system
- Xml files
- Use of native ContentProvider
- SQLite local database
- Use of OrmLite
- Implementation of a service start mode and mode bound
- The notification
- Setting up and securing its application
The Application class
- Establishment of a ContentProvider linked to a database
- Use of a native ContentProvider (Contacts)
Third part: around the application
Communication with a web server
- via a web Service REST
- through the use of the HTTP bus
- via the WebView
Some system APIs
- Geolocation and the proximity alert
- The MapView
- Wifi management
- Build, sign, and deploy its application
A bit of architecture:
- A few DesignPattern
- Good practices
- Manage multi-screens
- Solve the fragmentation
Quick overview of the new features of HoneyComb and IceCreamSandwich
- Home screen Widget
- Establishment of a business listening to a web Service REST
- An activity based on the webView
- Build and deploy the application
A trainer, Mathias Séguy, recognized international Android speaker (Devoxx France, JCertif Africa, Eclipse Day,...), teacher at the University and in schools of engineers, architect Java (10 years experience), writer on Developpez.com.
Our book 'Android A Complete Course' is offered to each participant.
All of the projects 'Android A Complete Tutorials Set' is offered to each participant.
Guestbook (workbook format) of your training is offered to each participant.
The support of the trainer for a month.
A proven methodology based on academic knowledge as well as experience in the world of business from the trainer.
This Initiation advanced Android training is eligible under CIF and DIF.