audience and Prerequisites
Developer wanting to master the power of the Android 4.0 system.
- Understand the concept of object oriented languages.
- Know the JAVA language.
- Completing training Initiation advanced Android.
registration and price
By phone: 06 50 48 24 93.
Duration of training: 3 days
Full rate: €2100HT
- Android 4.1 (Level 16).
- Eclipse Indigo.
- plugin v 20 ADT.
The training plan:
The Design guide
Reminder of the rules of ergonomics
- Static or dynamic?
- The supportLibrairy
- Life cycle of a fragment
- Static management of fragments
- Dynamic management of fragments
- Fragments without HMI
- Fragment and BackStack
- Fragment and action bar
- Animations of the transitions between fragments
- Communication pattern Fragment-Activity
- Fragmentdialog, FragmentList,
- Customize the actionBar (icon, title, background)
- Splitter bar action
- Use of the navigation tabs (Navigation Tabs)
- The actions of the action bar
- Menus and the actionBar
- ActionViews and ActionProvider
- Enrich notifications
- Set up custom notifications
- Setting up the Wi-Fi Direct
- Establishment of the Beams for the NFC communication
Drag and Drop
- Implement efficient animations in your graphical interfaces
- Power slider screens in an application with tabs.
CalendarView and CalendarApi
- To use the graphical component calendar and the Calendar API.
- The new layout to use to construct your graphical interfaces
- Implementation of the CursorLoader to reassemble the data in an independent thread
- Allow the user to access this feature and your Content providers to be "searchable"
- Learn how to share data with all of the application of the unit setting up sharing.
- Learn how to manage copy/paste within your applications
- Simple presentation of the API
The new Home Screen Widgets:
Introduction to the collections View Widgets:
A trainer, Mathias Séguy, recognized international Android speaker (Devoxx France, JCertif Africa, Eclipse Day,...), teacher at the University and in schools of engineers, architect Java (10 years experience), writer on Developpez.com.
Our book 'Android A Complete Course' is offered to each participant.
All of the projects 'Android A Complete Tutorials Set' is offered to each participant.
Guestbook (workbook format) of your training is offered to each participant.
The support of the trainer for a month.
A proven methodology based on academic knowledge as well as experience in the world of business from the trainer.
This Initiation advanced Android training is eligible under CIF and DIF.