Google authentication: SignIn with Google
(A lecture of the TAUG and the TJUG).
The conference "Google authentication: SignIn with Google» of Mathias Séguy (Android2EE).
This conference will explain in detail why establish this authentication and especially how the set up.
It took place on Thursday, September 19, 2013 in Toulouse as part of the TJUG and the TAUG.
You will discover:
- the GoogleService console,
- How to use the PlusClient and ConnectionResult object to manage your user ID,
- How to set up the "magic connection" and the "manual connection",
- How to set up this authentication within the lifecycle of your application,
- How to load the social graph of the user, making posts interactive and the 'application activities'...
- a tutorial that you can find on GitHub: SignInWithGoogleTutorial on GitHub.
- an application implementing this authentication that you can find on GooglePlay: MyPublicGoogleProfile.
- And perhaps this conference was filmed :)
|My Google Public Profile||My Google Public Profile|