The 3 objectives of this training:
The main goals of the Android programming advanced initiations are to :
- Be autonomous on Android programming;
- Control the system elements (Activity, Service, Content, Provider...) ;
- Use the graphic components to set up attractiv IHMs ;
- Be able to communicate between differents building blocks ;
- Be able to communicate with system API ;
- Be able to communicate with http servers REST services or http bus ;
- Develop good Android programming practices (Architecture,…) ;
- know the evolutins of the system ;
- Control the fragments.
The main goals of the Architecture part are to :
- Build an Android application that befits to multi-screens and fragmentation ;
- know the sound practices of system architecture in order to obtain responsiv, a synchronus and smooth applications ;
- Pro-Tips Android ;
The main goal of "Mastering the libraries" part is to :
Enable you to know which libraries and which open source projects are the most useful to include in your project :
- Open source projects to be used within your projects (AndroidAnnotation, ActionBarCompat, EventBus, Accra, SugarOrm, OrmLight, GenyMotion...)
- Google services (GoogleSignIn, Maps V3, CloudToDevice C2DM, GoogleDrive)
- The support-library
Developer wishing to program efficient Android applications.
We recommend this training for the following profiles :
- Those who wants to have a theoretical overview ;
- Motivated and passionate developers soon to be working on Android projects (professional or personal) ;
- Java developers who has already built an Android application ;
- Android developers with an experience of one or two years.
To take this training we recommend as prerequisites the following competencies :
- To Understand the concept of object-oriented languages.
- To know the java language.
This Android training is eligible for the French dispositions concerning formation such as DIF, CIF and now CPF.
For practical works we used AndroidStudio.
In other words, these companies put their trust in Android2EE, believe in the quality of its trainings and let it do the job in a total confidence.