Google SignIn by Mathias Séguy TAUG/TJUG - September 2013.
This conference will explain in detail why establish this authentication and especially how the set up.
You will discover:
- the GoogleService console,
- How to use the PlusClient and ConnectionResult object to manage your user ID,
- How to set up the 'magic connection' and the manual connection,.
- How to set up this authentication within the lifecycle of your application,
- How to load the social graph of the user, making posts interactive and the "implementation activities.
This conference joins:
- a tutorial that you can find on GitHub: SignInWithGoogleTutorial (https://github.com/MathiasSeguy-Android2EE/SignInWithGoogleTutorial) on GitHub.
- an application implementing this authentication that you can find on GooglePlay: Who Am I? (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android2ee.project.gplus.signin.publicid & hl = en).
- And the slides are available on Android2ee, here.
This conference to held at the Toulouse Android Group/Toulouse Java User Group. It's a bit my family it on Toulouse where the character casual for this conference.